Earlier this year, the San Diego County Employees Retirement Association (SDCERA) filed suit against Amaranth alleging that the energy hedge fund manager did not adequately disclose risks involved in its investments, and engaged in "excessive and unbridled speculation in natural gas futures"; according to the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, SDCERA is reportedly seeking $150 million in damages from the fund.
In response, attorneys representing Amaranth officials last month issued a
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix