There is little doubt that the global commodities market place will continue to seduce buy-side firms seeking volatility and, by association, alpha. But as Stewart Eisenhart reports in this month’s feature starting on page 14, the commodities sector throws up more than its fair share of challenges from IT and operational perspectives.
It is no secret that when it comes to trading commodities in general, and energy more specifically, there is a veritable dearth of sophisticated trading and ris
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams