The Frankfurt-based firm, with roughly €190 billion under management, had been using SunGard's Asset Arena product for portfolio management and trading, formerly known as Decalog, for the past six years. When DekaBank first signed a contract with SunGard in 2001, it included the provision of a compliance product which was still in development.
Last year SunGard deployed the product for plain vanilla instruments - accounting for roughly 60% of DekaBank's funds. In March this year, in line with
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground