Tell me a little about what your organisation does?
Everyone probably knows Fimat as a bank-owned FCM [Futures Commission Merchant] and one of the leading listed derivatives houses operating worldwide. People are less familiar with one of our newest operations, our prime brokerage business, which we started in 2000. We didn't call it 'prime brokerage' because we wanted to concentrate on our wider range of services for the alternative investment market. Broadly, half of our business deals with
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1