The International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) has appointed George Handjinicolaou, a 25-year securities industry veteran, as the organisation's deputy chief executive to lead its operations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He talks with Stewart Eisenhart about the growth of derivatives markets in the EMEA regions, as well as a more proactive strategy at the organisation he aims to help implement.
What are your short-term plans out of the gate at ISDA?
I will spend some time
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams