Chris Sims, head of investment operations at Gartmore Investment Management in London, speaks with Victor Anderson about the firm's leveraged buy-out last year by private equity group Hellman and Friedman, how the buy-out allowed Gartmore more freedom from an IT perspective, and, of course, Mifid, which is set to be omnipresent across the buy side in Europe until at least the end of this year.
Tell me a bit about Gartmore?
Gartmore is a multi-product asset management firm that provides investment
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1