What attracted you to the possibility of moving from Goldman Sachs to ITG?
Last month BST reported that Michael Green had recently joined ITG as head of IT for the firm's European operations following a nine-year career at Goldman Sachs. He recently spoke with Stewart Eisenhart about what to expect from the vendor in coming months as ITG looks to expand its footprint in the European buy-side market.
Predominantly, it comes down to the growth potential we have in Europe. ITG has had huge success i
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse