I'm head of trading and also deputy head of trading and securities financing.
Is the second position for which you are responsible a new one?
Yes. It came about in order to enhance the organisation structures for what we call TSF (trading and securities financing). My boss, Christophe Roupie in Paris, is the global head of TSF and we have just over 50 people within the group. He sits at the top and there are two deputies: Jayne Forbes, who is head of securities fina
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix