Can you tell me a bit about Harbour Capital?
We see a gap in the market for not only nurturing early-stage hedge funds, but doing it in a way that better satisfies the demands of both the fund manager and the investors. The reason we think we can do this well is because we've put together a team of professionals who are specialists in this sector. The difference between us and the others guys in our space - you can call it a hedge fund platform or a hedge fund hotel - is that we're trying to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform