London-based investment management technology consultancy Citisoft recently appointed Paul Migliore as chief executive of its North American operations. With 21 years' experience, he joins Citisoft after leading IBM's investment management practice. He talks with Stewart Eisenhart about his new role at Citisoft, and how clients' approaches to strategy and technology have evolved.
me about your responsibilities at Citisoft.
I am responsible for Citisoft Inc., which consists of our North American
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams