Augustus Asset Managers is a new hedge fund manager. What is the firm's background?
Augustus Asset Managers is an independent investment manager of segregated accounts and funds, established as a result of the management buy-out of Julius Baer Investments in January this year. We have been managing fixed income in London for over 23 years and our core strengths lie in the fixed income and foreign exchange markets. We currently manage $9 billion across 20 segregated institutional accounts as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground