How long have you been at Newton?
I started in May 1999, just under nine years ago.
That was around the time the Bank of New York Mellon (then Mellon) acquired part of Newton wasn't it?
Yes, the purchase went through in phases; the initial one was in 1998, which I wasn't around for - I joined shortly after the first phase of the acquisition.
Did you always have a technology remit at Newton or was it something that you grew into?
It was a mixture. My initial role was predominantly within the portf
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets