Please explain why you took a position at Gravitas.
I'd worked with Gravitas as a consultant for a year-and-a-half before joining the company this January. The attractive feature about Gravitas is that it's a technology company providing services only to the hedge fund industry. It's very focused on strategy, on timing of the market, and on institutionalisation of hedge funds. It seemed like the right time to be leading the business side of this technology company.
My interest in the role star
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming