Please explain why you took a position at Gravitas.
I'd worked with Gravitas as a consultant for a year-and-a-half before joining the company this January. The attractive feature about Gravitas is that it's a technology company providing services only to the hedge fund industry. It's very focused on strategy, on timing of the market, and on institutionalisation of hedge funds. It seemed like the right time to be leading the business side of this technology company.
My interest in the role star
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv