What do you see as the key market and regulatory issues regarding trade latency at the moment?
Latency is one of those critical factors for trading decisions, especially for algorithmic traders. You have to have full transparency in the marketplace, and we're working at Correlix to ensure our products provide that transparency for our clients.
In terms of the regulatory environment, obviously regulators and some large clients are concerned about their ability to compete in terms of best executio
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams