Awhile back I spoke with David Polen about pre-trade risk checks and how this potential regulatory change will affect buy-side firms. At the time, Polen was with Fidessa and the conversation touched on a white paper that had recently been released by the vendor. Polen has since moved on to Lime Brokerage, but because he gave such good insight into the topic, I didn't want the interview to go to waste. Here is what he had to say.
From what you are hearing, is there a consensus on whether or not bu
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse