Jogi Narain, chief technology officer of London-based buy-side firm FGS Capital speaks to Victor Anderson at this year's European Trading Architecture Summit held at Canary Wharf in London.
During the interview, Narain talks about the his firm's current technology challenges, how regulatory mandates from the UK's Financial Services Authority and the Securities and Exchange Commission in the US are driving technology considerations, and how Asia-Pacific and the Far East are likely to feature in his firm's investment strategies for 2013.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy