Waters: What is the main driver behind this initiative?
Shamis: The launch of Liquidnet Labs allows us to strengthen the collaboration with our clients and bring them in even earlier in the development process. It provides a virtual destination for members to play an even greater role in our development process. They can now see the newest tools we are creating for them, provide input as the products are built, and sign up to be part of a pilot program all in one place.
Waters: What are the new
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground