Waters: What is the main driver behind this initiative?
Shamis: The launch of Liquidnet Labs allows us to strengthen the collaboration with our clients and bring them in even earlier in the development process. It provides a virtual destination for members to play an even greater role in our development process. They can now see the newest tools we are creating for them, provide input as the products are built, and sign up to be part of a pilot program all in one place.
Waters: What are the new
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders