Vendors announce client wins, upgrades, hosted delivery options
Pipeline Trading Systems has launched a new service, Alpha Pro, to help clients improve their alpha capture efforts.
The service pairs historic trading activity analysis with real-time market conditions and trader control, which the provider claims will enable traders to gain valuable insight into factors driving alpha capture.
Pipeline developed Alpha Pro in collaboration with institutional clients including JPMorgan Investment Man
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership