Specifically, ETG Capital has taken SunGard's Kiodex Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering, which includes the ASP service as well as applications downloaded to the manager's desktop in order to customise functions such as trade capture, position keeping and stress testing according to ETG's particular requirements.
Don Addison, managing director at ETG Capital, has previous experience using Kiodex as a commodities trader, and says the product's ability to support multiple comm-odities is ess
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams