Equity broker CA Cheuvreux, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Calyon, has enhanced its algorithmic trading strategy suite by linking up with InfoReach, the New York-based provider of electronic trading technology and services. InfoReach users can now access CA Cheuvreux's 14 strategies and execute on 20 markets across Europe including all major European and Scandinavian markets plus Austria, Greece, eastern European markets, and new venues such as Chi-X and Euro Millenium.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership