BlueBay Asset Management, a London-based hedge fund with $9 billion under management, has started to trade derivatives on the Charles River Investment Manage-ment System, which it has been using for fund management since 2005. BlueBay says the system's service-orientated architecture has allowed easy integration with other systems and has enabled the firm to manage its entire straight-through processing workflow for a range of asset classes that now includes derivatives.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground