Although detailed integration plans have yet to be announced, the cash and stock deal – which would value Reuters shares at around £7 – will see Reuters chief executive Tom Glocer take the reins of the new Thomson-Reuters entity, while current Thomson president and chief executive Dick Harrington will retire.
The Thomson Financial division will be combined with Reuters and known simply as Reuters, most likely headed up by Reuters chief operating officer Devin Wenig or Thomson Financial presi
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix