Daiwa Securities Global Asset Services (GAS), the Dublin-based hedge fund service provider with $38 billion under administration, has installed Netik InterView, a data warehouse platform for data management and reporting. The system, provided by US-based Netik, replaces Daiwa's internal data management and reporting systems. Daiwa Securities GAS, a division of Japanese securities broker Daiwa Securities Group, says the new technology will increase operational efficiencies.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy