LONDON – CQS, the London-based asset manager that manages a number of absolute return and directional hedge funds with $5 billion under management, is live on Markit's trade processing service, formerly know as Communicator Inc, which Markit acquired in May this year.
The service – which according to Leo Schlinkert, Markit's executive vice-president and head of trade processing and distribution, spans all asset classes and instruments, and supports novations, terminations and dispute resoluti
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams