Marex Financial has gone live with a managed services deployment of Algorithmics' risk management platform, Algo Risk. This offering provides financial institutions with portfolio analytics, risk management and decision-support capabilities spanning all asset classes and investment strategies. Marex Financial is an independent broker/dealer offering worldwide coverage of commodities, futures and options and FX markets with offices in London, Geneva and Gibraltar.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams