Daiwa Securities' fixed-income division has revealed that it will continue to use the Sonaris/ Bonds system it deployed from Orimos, a front-office technology vendor, in 2003. The firm says the platform has been a valuable tool in growing its bond business over the past four years and has been a reliable pricing engine, capable of handling its steadily increasing volumes. Daiwa will continue to use the system for a further four years.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO