Northern Trust Corporation, a global asset management firm with $697 billion under management, has launched a system that will help investors to manage credit risk arising from their use of over-the-counter derivatives. The corporation has also selected Markit Group to provide OTC derivative valuations. Markit's portfolio valuations service is aimed at mutual funds, hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, custodians and banks.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO