According to Laurent Sicard, IT manager at Sectoral, the firm's previous OMS had been geared primarily toward portfolio management rather than trading, with scant integration between the two functions.
"All the trading activities were not taking place inside that OMS - there was no real integration between the portfolio managers and the trading desk," says Sicard. "So the portfolio manager wasn't able to access real-time activities like trade execution."
He adds that Sectoral also sought FIX c
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv