Marc Mahon, controller at Parnassus, cites LongView's integration, compliance and customisability as key elements to the contract. "We were interested in the LongView compliance module as well as the ability to integrate LongView with MFact, our back-office operation and accounting system. Linedata owns GIS, so that helps."
Parnassus required a system supporting active asset management. "We're primarily an active asset manager, and our decision-making process is driven by portfolio management
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy