Version 9.1 supports high-volume wealth-management accounts, and introduces a new module for performance measurement, attribution and performance risk analysis (PMAR). According to the vendor, the system's real-time, event-driven trading blotter and new user interface streamline application workflows and improve the user experience. New wealth management capabilities support large volumes of complex managed account products, including SMAs, UMAs, UMHs and discretionary managed portfolios.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs