Iris names new CTO
San Francisco-based front- and middle-office financial technology developer Iris Financial Solutions has appointed Tarek El-Sadany as senior vice-president and chief technology officer.
El-Sadany joins Iris from Oracle, where he served as vice-president of global product support. He also founded Datacme Corporation, a software infrastructure developer, and has worked previously at TenFold Corporation.
Gissing expands US, UK staff
London-based market and trade data routing soft
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform