Sun Life of Canada, part of the Sun Life Financial group, has implemented Princeton Financial's PAM portfolio management and accounting system. Sun Life's Manila operations selected PAM primarily for its multi-basis accounting flexibility and unit pricing capabilities. Princeton has also signed Sun Life affiliates in Hong Kong and Indonesia, both of which are scheduled to go live before the end of 2006.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming