Moxy 6.0 boasts a new architecture using Microsoft's SQL and .NET technologies, and features customised trading workflow, consolidated group trading, and commission management capabilities, as well as streamlined user interface and data access components.
In addition, the new version provides integration capabilities with Advent back-office accounting products and third-party data and application providers.
Cranston, Gaskin, O'Reilly and Vernon (CGOV), a Toronto-based long-only manager with $1
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO