Robert Bingham, president and chief investment officer at Sky Investment Group, launched the firm after holding portfolio man-agement positions at UBS and Paine Webber. He explains that he had prior experience at UBS using Advent Software technologies for asset and wealth management, but needed a product with an open database in order to make his new venture commercially viable.
"It probably would have been an easier conversion using Advent, but what was most important to us back then, and co
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams