According to officials at Fidelity Prime Services, the broker required a system able to facilitate a rapid growth rate since its founding in 2003. In addition, buy-side and hedge fund clients have steadily required more tailored and real-time accounting and reporting capabilities from the broker.
Jim Coughlin, senior vice-president at Fidelity Prime Services, explains how the Geneva implementation will work: "We're running Geneva in-house on our own hardware, and then distributing the data to
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform