Reuters Trade and Risk Management has signed up five new clients in Asia Pacific in the first quarter of 2007 for its flagship risk management platform, Kondor. The company now has more than 140 customers across 13 countries in the region. The new users include Metrobank, the central bank in the Philippines; the Korea Exchange Bank, the largest foreign exchange bank in Korea; the Bank of East Asia in Shanghai; the New South Wales Treasury Corporation and an undisclosed Hong Kong-based bank.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit