Jacobs joins SS&C
Financial software developer SS&C Technologies has named Fred Jacobs vice-president and head of global sales for its SS&C Fund Services fund administration unit.
Jacobs will oversee efforts to expand SS&C's administration business among hedge funds, private equity firms, and funds of hedge funds.
He previously served as managing director in charge of business development, marketing and new client boarding at Fulcrum Fund Services; Jacobs has also held executive roles at PFPC over
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse