Jacobs joins SS&C
Financial software developer SS&C Technologies has named Fred Jacobs vice-president and head of global sales for its SS&C Fund Services fund administration unit.
Jacobs will oversee efforts to expand SS&C's administration business among hedge funds, private equity firms, and funds of hedge funds.
He previously served as managing director in charge of business development, marketing and new client boarding at Fulcrum Fund Services; Jacobs has also held executive roles at PFPC over
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform