Solent Capital, a London-based asset manager active in hedge funds and CDOs, has installed CMA DataVision for its month-end valuations. The firm has been using CMA QuoteVision to manage its live tradable prices for four years. DataVision is a same-day consensus-based price verification data service for credit default swaps, indices and tranches, used mainly for analytics. It is sourced from the front offices of 30 buy-side firms.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy