LONDON – Research published by Investit Intelligence, confirms that UK-based investment managers have OTC derivatives, client services reporting, Mifid, and expanding their product range, at the top of their IT and operational agendas. The research was gleaned from Investit Intelligence’s Summer Conference in mid-July, attended by 69 buy-side personnel comprising UK investment managers and third-party administrators.
While the report does not divulge details regarding which aspects of the abo
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets