LONDON – Research published by Investit Intelligence, confirms that UK-based investment managers have OTC derivatives, client services reporting, Mifid, and expanding their product range, at the top of their IT and operational agendas. The research was gleaned from Investit Intelligence’s Summer Conference in mid-July, attended by 69 buy-side personnel comprising UK investment managers and third-party administrators.
While the report does not divulge details regarding which aspects of the abo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership