LaCrosse Global Fund Services has implemented Advent Software's Geneva investment management and accounting platform. The firm has 10 global offices providing operations, middle-office and administration services to the alternative investment industry. Advent says its technology will help LaCrosse deliver client systems that save time, cut costs and improve management and investor reporting.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams