North Shore Credit Union (NSCU), the Canadian financial group with $1.8 billion under administration, has chosen Temenos T24 to replace its existing VisionWest banking system, provided by Open Solutions. The Temenos system will be installed in NSCU's head office in Vancouver and 12 branches across British Columbia, supporting roughly 150,000 accounts.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs