Flatley leaves BofA for Deutsche
Deutsche Bank's Deutsche Bank Securities unit has named Rob Flatley managing director and head of global electronic execution for equities.
Flatley will be based in New York, and report to Jon Hitchon, head of global prime services, and Robert Karofsky, head of global markets equity in North America.
He previously served as a managing director at Banc of America Securities' electronic trading services unit, where he managed electronic trading and DMA initiatives
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams