Orc makes senior appointments
Stockholm-based trading technology developer Orc Software has named John Cameron chief technology officer and Annie Walsh chief marketing officer following its acquisition of Cameron Systems earlier this year.
Cameron will be responsible for managing the firm's global technology strategy. Both he and Walsh will report to acting chief executive at Orc, Lars Johansson.
They previously served as chairman and global marketing manager, respectively, at Melbourne-based C
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy