The new facility, to be known as SWX Swiss Block, will be powered by Nyfix technology and will operate independently of the exchange's existing order book, offering market participants the benefit of anonymously executing large trades in Swiss stocks with reduced market impact.
SWX Europe announced last month that 11 sell-side firms have committed to become the pool's first clients and will start to go live on the platform from 11th August. They include top-tier electronic brokers such as Cit
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy