LONDON – Thomson Financial has signed an agreement with Standard & Poor’s (S&P) Securities Evaluations to provide S&P’s 2.6 million evaluated bond prices through the Thomson Intraday Snapshot Service.
According to Thomas Aubrey, Thomson Financial’s investment management director, the service is expected to go live “in the next few weeks”.
“We’re currently in testing at the moment – all the technology is in place and we have a number of clients who are very interested in having this data co-m
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix