Asset Control, the Netherlands-based provider of financial data management technology and services, has enhanced its TAPMaster data management offering by introducing support for portfolios, swaps, money market derivatives, and Mifid reporting data. Other enhancements to TAPMaster include data connectivity to Princeton Financial Systems' PAM portfolio accounting system, and capturing real-time tick data from the Reuters pricing network.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1