QuantHouse, the Paris-based provider of end-to-end systematic trading products, has launched a sub-millisecond data feed-handler and direct market access connection to the Turquoise MTF, established by nine European investment banks. QuantHouse claims that via its fibre optic network connecting exchanges in Chicago, New York, London, Paris and Frankfurt, European and US clients will now be able to receive market data from and send orders to Turquoise with "speed of light" performance.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy