BoISS, a subsidiary of the Bank of Ireland, has been operating since the early 1990s and is now one of the largest fund administrators in Dublin, with $180 billion under custody and administration.
Having always built and hosted its technology in-house, the administrator had become constrained by its systems and started looking for a vendor-owned alternative.
"We needed to provide more extensive coverage of asset types and product structures, while also realising increases in operational effic
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO