Global custodian RBC Dexia Investor Services has named Frank Van Hoornweder chief risk officer.
Based in Luxembourg, Van Hoornweder will oversee the firm's enterprise risk management framework and strategy. He also sits on RBC Dexia's global executive committee.
With more than 16 years' experience in risk management, Van Hoornweder joins RBC Dexia after serving as chief executive and general manager at Adinfo. He has also held technology and financial positions at Dex
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO