Pamplona Capital Management, a London-based specialist investment manager, has selected Calypso SaaS to support its newly launched credit fund. Pamplona will use Calypso SaaS as a front-to-back office platform for credit derivatives including leveraged loans, corporate, and asset-backed credit. Pamplona launched the Pamplona Credit Opportunity Fund in September 2008.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1